Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Visa Application Is In Process

We all match!
     The boys and I are medically cleared to travel!  Everyone had to donate some blood for the aids test, get a full physical, do a chest x-ray for TB, and receive some immunizations. Poor little Spencer and Gabe slept really well after getting to experience the staff at St. Lukes.  Yes, there were plenty of tears...but, I did treat them to a creamy, cold, delicious treat at Dairy Queen for being troopers!

     32 pieces of paper were scanned and sent over to PNG.  That took some time!  Now, we are waiting on one more piece of paperwork, which should be coming in the mail any day. The nice thing is that PNG can begin the process without it for now.  In the meantime...we sit and wait...or I mean we pack and wait!

2 comments:

  1. Phew! Good thing you passed that AIDS test, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that was my 8th Aids test in the last 11 years! Seemed like everyone was always requiring if for nursing, visas, insurance, sickness...LOL! SO, yes, I am glad I passed too!

      Delete